Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Going back to Peek's original request... View from Baimun's House....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a very odd shaped yard... The road in our neighborhood comes straight at my front yard... and then turns. (I have a corner lot.

    Here's the view out my front yard.
    front

    Okay... not very helpful.... here's the diagonal view out at the road that comes into our neighborhood. Just off the right edge of the pic, that road angles to the left and straight away.)
    front2

    This is the right side yard (I'm up on the second story... and that's the roof of the garage down below.)
    side

    This is the side road that goes past my house... this is sorta the left side yard and part of the back.
    back

    If I took a shot of the true "back" yard, there's just trees and shrubs and you can't see shit.

    Umm... my neighbors are wondering why I'm standing on the roof taking pics.

    "Oh... That's just that very STRANGE gentleman..... "

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 28, 2004 07:21 PM: Message edited by: Baimun ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] Nice neighborhood!!

    I love all the trees!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Oooh! BEST TREES YET!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Looks like a really nice neighborhood where everyone - at least around you that we can see - really keeps up their yards. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Is that K.I.T.T. in your driveway? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Nice place! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You have to address him as "michael" when he gets like this [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Toy Warrior:
    Is that K.I.T.T. in your driveway? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Nice place!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Silly silly boy... Das est mein Porsche. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    When I get in, it doesn't politely say "Good Morning Tony...."

    ... it's yells like a Geman Drill Sergeant...

    "NEIN NEIN... BEFESTIGEN SIE IHR SEATBELT JETZT!!! dummer Amerikaner..." [img]eek.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey... It's not too often that you get to make a German Talking Car Joke. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    sweet!

    also dig the trees.
    trees are good. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    *walks off mumbling aboot "rich bastids"...* [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Peeks.... There have been some killer houses posted that make me jealous too... &gt;coughsnapemacabeejorcough&lt;

    I didn't take a pic of the front of my house, but it's VERY similar to Andyman's except it's tan and brick. The whole neighborhood is on a slope, so my house is in a small hill. You walk in the front door, walk downstairs to the family room and then walk out onto a patio in the back yard... which then continues to slope away from you. the kids like to sled in the back yard during the winter

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I love all the fancy houses in the fancy neighborhoods, but I know the home owners committe would be knocking on my door every other day.

    "Excuse me Mr. Baimun... but what exactly is that THING you're building in your front yard?"

    "It's an emergency escape slide... you hold on to that bar and slide down the cable from the window to the ground.... and it's fun to goof around on."

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    LOL!

    you gotta build one now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •